2019-nCoV RBD Antibody Rapid Test
● Directly measure the RBD antibody presence.
● Point-of-care test with room temperature storage and
shipment; return the result in 15 mins.
● Applicable with fingerstick Blood (Venous Whole Blood/serum/plasma are also applicable).
WHAT IS RBD ANTIBODY?
RBD (receptor binding domain) of 2019-nCoV virus S1 protein is the region that binds to the ACE2 receptor on human cells as the first step of virus invading. The majority and most potency neutralizing antibody targets the epitopes on RBD, therefore can be detected using RBD antibody test.
The 2019-nCoV RBD antibodies are protective antibody produced by the human body after inoculation with 2019-nCoV vaccine or infection with 2019-nCoV.
The test is intended as an aid to assess the adaptive humoral immune response to the 2019-nCoV.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 2～30ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date printed on the package. Do not freeze.
2. The test cassette should be used within 1 hour after taking out from the foil envelope. Buffer solution should be re-capped in time after use.
3. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
4. Kit contents are stable until the expiration date printed on the outer box. 5. The production date is printed on the outer box.
1. For COVID-19 vaccine:
● Aid in the evaluation the vaccine effectiveness
● Assess the necessity of revaccination
2. For COVID-19 patients:
● Aid in the prediction of disease progress
● Indicate how long the immunity last after recovered
||Fingerstick whole blood/
Venous whole blood/
|Fingerstick/venous whole blood: 20 μL;
Serum/plasma: 10 μL
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.