· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It’s high-performance, with sensitivity of 97.3% and specificity of 99.2%
· No equipment required to process the specimen and read the result
Wondfo One Step HBsAb Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test Cassette is a rapid immunochromatographic assay designed for qualitative determination of hepatitis B surface antibody (HBsAb) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For healthcare professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4 ºC ~ 30 ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
1. Collect whole blood using the suitable anti-coagulant. Use whole blood directly, or separate the serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
2. Test should be performed immediately after the specimens have been collected. Do not leave the specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods. Specimens may be stored at 2°C ~8°C for up to 3 days.
For long-term storage, serum/plasma should be kept below -20°C. It’s not suitable to test the whole blood samples which have been stored at 2°C -8°C for more than 7days.
3. Bring specimens to room temperature before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly.
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
to view more specific product details.