· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It is high-performance, with sensitivity of 99% and specificity of 99.8 %
Wondfo One Step Hepatitis C Virus Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibody to Hepatitis C Virus in whole blood/ serum /plasma.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC~30 ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
1. Use whole blood directly, or separate the serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
2. Test should be performed immediately after the specimens have been collected. Do not leave the specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods.
Specimens may be stored at 2ºC~8°C for up to 3 days. For long-term storage, specimens should be kept below -20°C. It’s not suitable to test the whole blood samples which have been stored at 2°C -8°C for more than 7days.
3. Bring specimens to room temperature (10ºC~ 30ºC) before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly.
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
to view more specific product details.