Multi-Drug Oral Fluid 2 Test Cup
Wondfo One Step Multi-Drug Oral Fluid T-Cube offers
qualitative detection of the following drugs of abuse and their
principal metabolites in human oral fluid at specified cut off
level: AMP, BZO, MTD, THC, MET, PCP, BAR, COC, OPI, MDMA, EDDP, BUP, OXY,
FTY, and ALCO.
The assay is intended to verify an intoxication in patients. It provides a qualitative, preliminary test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary results are positive.
For healthcare professional use only. For in vitro diagnostic use.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC~30ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
4. Preferably open the pouch only shortly before the test.
· Collect the oral fluid sample using the sponge collector provided.
· Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
· No other collection devices should be used with this assay.
· Oral fluid collected at any time of the day may be used.
|| Multi-Drug Oral Fluid Test Cup
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.