· Result is available in 15-20 minutes
· Easy to read the result, no equipment required
· Store at room temperature
· Low cross-reactivity with other bacteria and viruses in the nasal cavity
· Reliable with CE certificate
Wondfo One Step Influenza A Test is a rapid qualitative assay that detects influenza type A (including the subtype H1N1) nucleoprotein antigen extracted from the nasal swab specimen. The device is used to aid in the diagnosis of influenza type A infection.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC ~ 30 ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
1. Take out the nasal swab provided. Tilt the head of the patient backwards to the angle of 70°and gently insert the nasal swab into the nostril which shows the most secretion.
2. Very gently rotate and push the swab until resistance is met at level of the turbinate. Gently rotate the swab against the nasal wall for a few times.
3. Patient samples perform best if tested immediately after collection. If immediate testing is not possible, the swab should be placed in a dry, sterile plastic tube (not provided) and stored at 2ºC-4ºC for up to 8 hours.
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.