HIV 1/2(3 Lines)
· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It can be performed on serum, plasma or whole blood
· The test requires only 10 µL of specimen
Wondfo One Step HIV 1/2 Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test Strip (3 lines) is a one step rapid test for the qualitative detection of HIV 1/2 antibodies in human whole blood/serum/plasma at specified cut-off level.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For healthcare professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC ~ 30ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
Bring specimens to room temperature before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
||HIV 1/2(3 Lines)
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.
to view more specific product details.