· Compared with ELISA kit, Wondfo kit has high sensitivity of 99% and specificity of 99.2%
· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
Wondfo One Step H. Pylori Serum/Plasma Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to H. pylori in serum or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4 ºC ~ 30 ºC in the sealed pouch.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
1. Separate the serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
2. Test should be performed immediately after the specimens have been collected. Do not leave the specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods.
Specimens may be stored at 2ºC ~8°C for up to 3 days. For long-term storage, specimens should be kept below -20°C.
3. Bring specimens to room temperature (10ºC~ 30ºC) before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.