Dengue IgG/IgM Antibody Test
· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It provides presumptive distinction between a primary and secondary dengue infection
· It’s CE marked, reliable in quality and safety
Wondfo One Step Dengue IgG/IgM Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test cassette is an immunochromatographic assay designed for the qualitative detection and differentiation of specific IgM and IgG antibodies to dengue virus in human whole blood, serum or plasma. The test provides a differential detection of anti-dengue IgM and anti-dengue-IgG antibodies and can be used for the presumptive distinction between a primary and secondary dengue infection. The results obtained should not be the sole determinant for clinical decision.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4 ºC ~ 30 ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE.
The test can be performed with either serum or plasma or whole blood.
Bring specimens to room temperature before testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
||Dengue IgG/IgM Antibody Test
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.