· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It is efficient to test 5 items at a time
· It is simple to use, no equipment is required to process the specimen and read the result
Wondfo One Step HBV Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test is a rapid immunochromatographic assay designed for qualitative determination of hepatitis B Virus (HBsAg, HBsAb, HBeAg, HBeAb, HBcAb ) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4ºC to 30ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE
1. Collect whole blood using the suitable anti-coagulant. Use whole blood directly, or separate the serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
2. Testing should be performed immediately after the specimens have been collected. Do not leave the specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods. Specimens may be stored at 2~8°C for up to 3 days.
For long-term storage, specimens should be kept below -20°C.
3. Bring specimens to room temperature (10ºC ~ 30ºC) prior to testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly.
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.