CRP (C-reactive protein) Rapid Quantitative Test
The Finecare™ CRP (C-reactive protein) Rapid Quantitative Test along with Finecare™ FIA Meter is intended for vitro quantitative determination of C-reactive protein (CRP) in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
- Fluorescence immunoassay
- Predict future cardiovascular diseases (CVD)
- Diagnosis for infection and inflammation
For in vitro diagnostic use only.For professional use only.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store the detector buffer at 4～30°C. The buffer is stable up to 24 months.
2. Store Finecare™ CRP Rapid Quantitative Test Cartridge at 4～30°C, shelf life is up to 24 months.
3. Test Cartridge should be used within 1 hour after opening the pack.
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.