Dengue NS1 Antigen Test
· Result is available in 15 minutes
· It can be stored at room temperature
· It can be performed on serum, plasma or whole blood
· It is for diagnosis of early Dengue infections
· It is CE marked, reliable in quality and safety
Wondfo One Step Dengue NS1 Antigen Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test cassette is an immunochromatographic assay designed for the qualitative detection of dengue virus NS1 antigen in human whole blood, serum or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of early Dengue infections.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For professional use only
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store at 4 ºC ~ 30 ºC in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date.
2. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
3. DO NOT FREEZE
· The test can be performed with either serum or plasma or whole blood.
· Bring specimens to room temperature before testing.
· Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing.
· Specimens should not be frozen and thawed repeatedly.
· Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens can be used.
||Dengue NS1 Antigen Test
Get Free Quote Now
If you’re interested in our products or service, please leave your information here, and we will be in touch with you shortly.