Blood Gas Analyzer
It is used with the Wondfo's blood gas analyzer test card (electrochemistry), measuring a patient's pH balance, carbon dioxide partial pressure (pCO2), oxygen partial pressure (pO2 ), sodium ion (Na+), potassium ion (K+), calcium ion (Ca2+), chloride ion (Cl–), hematocrit (Hct), Lactic Acid (Lac)* and Glucose (Glu)*.
The Blood Gas analyzer should only be used by healthcare professionals.
For in vitro diagnostic use.
Comprehensive & Efficient
· Quick results in 30s;
· Broad assay menu: pH, pCO2, pO2, K+, Na+, Ca2+, Cl-, Hct, Glu, Lac.
Small & Flexible
· Small in size；
· Low sample volume (80μL whole blood)；
· Flexible use in a variety of areas, including Laboratory, ER, ICU, Operating Room, etc.
Safe & Cost-Effective
· Without gas cylinders, safer to use.
· No need to replace electrodes, effectively control costs.
With only one reagent pack, easier to replace, and available to use immediately after the replacement.
Good Correlation to Reference Method: R²＞0.95.
||Built-in thermal printer
3.5‘’ LED touch screen
||Laboratory, ER, ICU, Respiratory, cardiology, Pediatric, etc.
to view more specific product details.